When We Purchase New Android Phone. They Have Some New Features with the Latest OS Updates. In Android Phone has pre installed apps in which they have no use and they consume storage, battery and Processors. You can’t Uninstalled these apps From Your Android Phone. In this post I will discuss on How you can remove them.
First Method to remove Apps From Android Phone
1.You can’t remove Preinstalled Apps But You can stop the Services of that Apps. To Off the Preinstalled Apps. Then Go to Settings in General Tab and Select Apps and Notifications.
2. Then You have Option Uninstall or Force Stop. By Default Preinstalled Apps Uninstall Option is Fade. It means that you can’t Uninstalled that Apps.
3. In That Situation Select Force Stop Option.
4. Then That App will Switch Off and they will Not Show on Your Phone.
Second Method to remove Apps From Android Phone
- If The App are not disabled then you can Go to Google Play Store
- In Play store Go to Left Corner of Menu
- Go to My Apps and Games
- Here All the Apps are Shown of your Phone.
- You have an Option To remove Any Apps if you Want. By Selecting Uninstall or Disable Option.
These are some methods you can Use to Remove Any Apps From Your Android Phone. In this way You can use to Android Phone Faster and improve performance of Your Phone.
For latest Gadgets and Tips & Tricks and reviews, subscribe to our news letter and also follow Easy TecTricks on social media icons and subscribe TecTricks to youtube channel.