Hello Friends in this post I wonna tell you the Oneplus 7 Pro should be Buy or Not. One plus 7 Pro has launched in India. Let’s now to take a look out of some of the Advantages and Disadvantages to Buy a Oneplus 7 Pro.
Advantages To Buy Oneplus 7 Pro
- One of the Best Display with 90 Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 Support.
- It is powered By the Latest Qualcomn Snapdragon 855 SOC Processor.
- It is powered By 4,000 MAh Battery Backup and also supports Wrap Charge 30 with Fast Charging Technology. One plus 7 Pro Supports one of the Best Battery Performance.
- Oneplus 7 Pro comes with UFS 3.0 Storage which is faster and offers best Performance.
- Oneplus 7 Pro is great Design and also have popup selfie camera.
Disadvantages To Buy Oneplus 7 Pro
- Oneplus 7 Pro is most expensive Oneplus Phone. The starting Price starts at Rs 48,499 For the 6GB RAM Varient while the 8GB and 12GB RAM varients costs is Rs 52,999 and Rs 57,999 Respectivily.
- It does not have 3.5mm Headphone jack.
- There is no USB Type-C port.
So, these are the some advantages and Disadvantages to Buy Oneplus 7 Pro. Performance of this smartphone is great but the Price of the starting varient is good. The other high varients are not sense to Buy it.
For latest Gadgets and Tips & Tricks and reviews, subscribe to our news letter and also follow Easy TecTricks on social media icons and subscribe TecTricks to youtube channel.